- SB Reef Lights Premier Reef LED Light
- Tweaked SB Reef Lights Spectrum
- Cree, Osram and Epistar Diodes
- Passive Cooling
- Remote WiFi Power Pack
- Sleek, Clean, Sexy
- Upgraded hanging kit and mounting legs!
- 4 Channel control - Grow, Shine, UV, Warmth
- Longer cords. 6 foot wall to Remote Power Pack, 8 foot Power Pack to light.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Optional Connecting Bars
Reef lights seem to either have only 2 channels of control, or way too many. Google issues with any high end LED and the #1 issue is..."How do I set my channels". At SB Reef Lights we strive to make things not only easy, but effective. In our sBox lights we carefully pick the diode ratio to make 2 channel tuning easy. However some want a little more control, so we came through. While still keeping the highly praised and proven SBRL spectrum, we now give you the ability to adjust aethestics to suit your like while not affecting growth or color development.
4 Channel control - Grow, Shine, UV, Warmth
1. Dial in Growth 1st. This is your Blue channel (420nm, 450nm, 395nm) Typically run 12 hours a day with a 3 hour ramp
2. Next bring up the shine. A blue biased white channel to assist with growth (20K, 10K, 495nm) Typically run 8 hours a day with a 3 hour ramp
3. Bring up the UV to bring out crazy colors, especially in SPS. Also doubles as a very intense moon light channel. Typically run 14 hours a day. with a 1 hour ramp
4. Finally adjust the Warmth channel to suit your aesthetics choice. Like the old knob on your TV. Use it to bring out flesh tones on corals under white light. Ever hear someone say, "That light is too blue"? Or too purple, not blue enough? Washed out? Too yellow. This one channel fixes all of that to your personal preference.
48 set points per day with 4 channels per event for 192 total inputs for a very smooth ramping effect. Both IOS and Android compatible. Control up to 16 lights simultaneously using a simple $20 router off AMAZON. Select which lights you want to program or manually control.
Tank coverage based on ULTRA model
ULTRA 10 - 14" ideal covers up to 18" length. Max tank size (LxDxH) 18x16x30"
ULTRA 22 - 24" ideal covers up to 32" length. Max tank size (LxDxH) 32x24x30"
ULTRA 34 - 36" ideal covers up to 42" length. Max tank size (LxDxH) 42x24x30"
ULTRA 45 - 48" ideal covers up to 60" length. Max tank size (LxDxH) 60x24x30"